Online tools that will help you generate citations and entries for your bibliography in the appropriate style.
Please note: often there are subtle differences in standard bibliographical entries - always refer to the published style manual if you are uncertain or don't find the appropriate entry online.
EndNote x7 (Desktop/Client/Software) Version which is available only on campus computers (computer labs and Library) contains MS Word templates for APA, MLA, Chicago and many more.
This is the easiest way to format and complete your paper, however you may need some assistance getting started: Call 955-6584 or email email@example.com.
1) Go to a campus computer and start EndNote x7 (from the start menu)
2) Manually enter or import the references you are going to use in your paper into your EndNote x7 library.
3) Select Tools and then select Manuscript Templates
4) Choose the template you want and then enable the Wizard to walk you through your steps of formatting.
5) Go to EndNote x7 (Desktop/Client/Software) libguide for more detailed information.
Style manuals and guides provide information on standard practices for manuscript preparation, source citation and bibliography preparation. Nursing programs use APA as a standard style, but be aware that some courses might require a different style, such as ASA, Chicago, MLA or Turabian.
In most cases, your professor will indicate which style to use for class assignments. If you have specific questions about formatting or writing style, stop by the college Writing Center, located in the basement of the library.
An extensive online writing lab, produced and maintained by Purdue University. This resource supports all phases of the writing process, from development of a concept through preparation for publication.
Quick reference on APA style, provided by the American Psychological Association.