To Create an APA Annotated Bibliography within EndNote Basic/Web/Online
1. In the EndNote grey ribbon hover over Format.
2. Below format, click on Bibliography
3. From the References drop down menu, select the folder of references you want to be in your annotated bibliography
4. Bibliographic style drop down select APA 6th -- annotated.
5. File Format choose; RTF
6. Click Save
7. This will create a Word document file of your references in APA 6th annotated format, with a filename of exportlist.rtf