1. Open PubMed in one browser tab
2. Open EndNote (and Login) in ANOTHER tab.
3. Mark the citations you want to import from Pubmed to EndNote Web (online/basic)
4. Select Send To: Button
5. Select Citation Manager
6. Select Create File (Where this file "saves to" will depend on your browser.
7. The Default name for this file is: citations.nbib
8. No go to your EndNote Browser tab
9. In the top ribbon select Import and right below Import will be a selection called "Import References"
10. Select Choose File Button: here you need to find and select the file created in steps 6 & 7 above.
11. For Import Option Selection you need to select "Pubmed NLM"
12. Your last step is locate which folder in your references library you want to import these references too.
13. Select Import.
14. Check your EndNote Library References to be sure items were correctly imported.