Use the links on the left to make your way through the EBM Lab.
1. Take the In-Class Readiness Quiz
2. Meet with your group (in person or virtually) and select somebody who is going to be the official recorder for the group.
3. Each group read through the case individually and break it down into a PICO format.
4. As a group come together and construct your clinical question
5. Determine who in each group is going to search what level of evidence and what resource/database for your clinical question.
6. Be sure to note on your lab worksheet your PICO, clinical question and what resource you are searching.
7. Record what evidence you found, didn't find, found confusing, helpful, easy, throughout this process on the lab worksheet.
8. For additional guidance take a look at the PICO evidence rubric.
9. Feel free to contact Chris Bishop, MLS 317-955-6584 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any kind of assistance. I will be in the Hill Rom Sim Lab with open office hours on September 3rd from 1-5 pm and September 4th from 1-2 pm as well.